Adresse: 27745 Sankt Olof
St. Olofs church are one of the most beautiful and interesting on Osterlen. It has been a pilgrimage church and is a tourist destination of great dimensions. The church is located in the village, which formerly was called Lundkende (Lund Kinde or Lonkinna), but that was in the 1500s adopted the name of the Church: St. Olaf. The oldest parts of the current conditions and sacristy, probably built in the late 1100s or early 1200s. It was dedicated to St. Olaf, the Norwegian King Olaf Haraldson, canonized shortly after his death at the Battle of Stiklastadsvägen July 29, 1030.